Professional Operator Training and Assessment Queensland
RII30815 plant operator courses supported by RTO 5768
Courses starting Daily, 6 days a week
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct excavator operations
- RIIMPO323E – Conduct dozer operations
- RIIMPO318F – Conduct skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO324F – Conduct grader operations
Front End Loader
- RIIMPO321F – Conduct wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO322E – Conduct tracked front end loader operations
- RIIMPO317E – Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO316E – Conduct compactor operations
Articulated haul truck (moxy)
- RIIMPO337E -Conduct articulated haul truck operations
- RIIMPO315E – Conduct tractor operations
- RIIMPO325E – Conduct scraper operations
- RIIHAN309E – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
Water Cart (Truck)
- RIIMPO326E – Conduct civil construction water cart operations
Integrated Tool Carrier
- RIIHAN311F -Conduct operations with integrated tool carrier
Load and Unload Plant
- RIIHAN308F – Conduct load and unload plant operations
Local Risk Control
- RIIRIS201D – Conduct local risk control
For new workers starting into Civil Construction, the recomended entry courses are Roller, Skid Steer Loader (Bobcat), Telehandler, Front End Loader and Articulated Haul truck (Moxy).
Courses are available for:
- Experienced operators who need upgrade from OHS and Mining to RII Civil.
- Experienced operators with documented evidence of experience (RPL) – one day courses.
- Experienced operators with no documented evidence one to two days
- Trainees with little or no experience – two to four day courses.
- Verificiation of Competency (VOC’s) also available and Recognition Prior Learner (RPL’s)
- If you require a Quote for RII30815 Courses , Please Text your Name , Email address, Experience level and Machine courses to 0429195899 or go to Contact page, a quote will be emailed to you as soon as possible.
- Discounts avaliable for Two (2) or more courses
. Click on link for
Training and Assessment
POTAAQ values its reputation as a professional and ethical Training Service. We will always go the extra mile to deliver the best possible outcome for the client, and to do this, will listen to the client, be flexible in what we do and recognise our client’s needs. No one is treated as number.
Training Solutions for:
- Individual Trainees who wish to enter the earthmoving industry
- Businesses that require staff training and assessment or skill upgrading.
- Employers who require prospective staff skill assessment before employment (VOC).
One on one training (one trainee per machine, no standing around waiting for your turn)
Small group training
Log Book training at your workplace
Training at your workplace or one of our training facilities
Discounts apply for group training and multiple courses
One day courses for experienced operators with documented evidence of experience (RPL ).
Trainees with little or no experience courses range from two to four days.
Refresher couses are also available.
On the completion of the RII course the operator will be issued within a few days our RTO Photo ID Card /Ticket of competency and Statement of Attainment, which is a Nationally Recognised Training Certificate, with the completed courses listed on the back of the card, this competency is accepted Nationally and replaces the old QLD WHS Licence as of 1st January 2012.
Training and Assessment Locations
North side of Brisbane training facility or Your Work Place , anywhere in Queensland
* Travelling costs do apply to some areas.
Professional Operator Training and Assessment Queensland offers flexible workplace training through out Queensland including Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Also Warwick, Dalby, Toowoomba, Kilcoy, Goondiwindi, Chinchilla, Blackall and North Queensland (travelling costs may be charged to some areas).
Job Search Links
SKYROAD Express - Timmaz Farms Pty Ltd - Berry Patch Marketing - KVB CABINETS