Courses are available for:
- Experienced operators who need upgrade from OHS and Mining to RII Civil.
- Experienced operators with documented evidence of experience (RPL) – one day courses.
- Experienced operators with no documented evidence one to two days
- Trainees with little or no experience – two to four day courses.
- Verificiation of Competency (VOC’s) also available and Recognition Prior Learner (RPL’s)
- If you require a Quote for RII Courses , Please Text your Name , Email address, Experience level and Machine courses to 0429195899 or go to Contact page, a quote will be emailed to you as soon as possible.
- Discounts avaliable for Two (2) or more courses
Please ref to our face book page to view training machinery www.facebook.com/POTAAQ
Our live site is where clients will experience working in a full production environment.
Please note due to the high demand for our training services we are heavily booked for at least two months in advance for our one on one facility courses.
There are only a few dates available until the end of March 19.
There may be limited opportunities available for group onsite training where machines are available on your site for January, February and March 2019, please book as soon as possible.
RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations.
RIIMPO323E – Conduct civil construction dozer operations.
RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
RIIMPO324F – Conduct civil construction grader operations.
Front End Loader
RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations.
Track Loader (Drott)
RIIMPO322E – Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations.
RIIMPO317F – Conduct roller operations.
RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations.
RIIMPO316E—Conduct Compactor Operations.
RIIMPO315E – Conduct Tractor Operations.
Articulated haul truck (moxy)
RIIMPO337E -Conduct articulated haul truck operations
RIIMPO325E – Conduct scraper operations
RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
Water Cart (Truck)
RIIMPO326E – Conduct civil construction water cart operations
Integrated Tool Carrier
RIIHAN311F -Conduct operations with integrated tool carrier
Load and Unload Plant
RIIHAN308F – Conduct load and unload plant operations
Local Risk Control
RIIRIS201E – Conduct local risk control
Refresher couses are also available.
On the completion of the RII30815 course unit the operator will be issued within a few days our RTO 5768 Photo ID Card / Ticket of competency and Statement of Attainment, which is a Nationally Recognised Training Certificate, with the completed courses listed on the back of the card, this competency is accepted Nationally and replaces the old QLD WHS Licence as of 1st January 2012
There are no specific entry requirements to this course however regulatory authorities do have minimum age requirements to meet licence regulations within their jurisdiction years. Students must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Where necessary the RTO will provide assistance for learners who require additional support, please advise trainer when booking course.
Appropriate Personal Safety Equipment (PPE) is required and includes Safety Boots, Hi-Vis Shirt, also Safety Glasses, Gloves and Safety Helmet may be required on some sites.
- Theory behind the safe operation of a piece of earthmoving equipment
- OHS Legislation and Compliance
- Hazard identification and site evaluation
- Training DVDs
- Pre and Post Operational Checks
- Have an understanding and basic experience of shifting / excavating a load using different attachments etc
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Correct shut down procedure
- Completing the training Logbook (for work based on site training)
- Environmental and basic hand tools
- Full Theory and Practical Assessment.
SKYROAD Express - Timmaz Farms Pty Ltd - Berry Patch Marketing - KVB CABINETS